How to Make Homemade Hair Removal Wax – While it may be a little more painful, waxing walk lasts longer than shaving on a regular basis. It also leaves the skin more smooth and promotes hair growth that is less in the long run. Wax is widely available in most grocery and drug stores everywhere, but you also can make your own with a few ingredients and minimal time. Make your own hair removal wax can also be useful when a trip to the store is not worth it and you have to shave in a short time. Plus, it can even save you a little money.
- Mix the brown sugar, lemon juice and water in a small saucepan and place on the stove.
- Reheat gently over low heat. Stir the mixture constantly so it doesn’t burn into the pot.
- Stir constantly until the mixture has melted and becomes viscous brown liquid. Remove from heat, and allow to cool slightly before using it.
Tips & Warnings
- Unused mixture can be stored in heat-resistant container in the fridge. Sugar wax can be easily heated in a microwave for future use.
- Be sure to test the wax temperature sugar before using it because the hot sugar can cause burns.