How to Do Laser Hair Treatments at Home – Laser hair removal is a popular form of permanent hair removal. The machine works with light transmission laser diodes that target dark hair follicles and disable them. At this point, most lasers work best on people with dark hair and light skin (fair, beige, ivory, white). When used on dark skin, the laser can cause blistering, burning and scarring. The FDA has approved the first laser as Tria to be used for laser hair care at home. With proper use, the results of laser in about 70 percent of the hair is permanently removed, according to the maker of the product.
- Buy the devices Tria laser hair removal for home use. You can buy directly from the web site or in a department store. The price is from $ 795 to $ 995, depending on where you buy it.
- Use a razor to shave the hair from the area to be treated with a laser device. Tria laser device to work as effectively as possible, only use it on the skin that has been sheared. A little hair grows will prevent light diodes from finding and targeting the hair follicle in the dermis.
- Clean and pat dry your skin before you use laser Tria home. Apply some baby powder to the area to be treated to absorb excess moisture from the skin. Laser hair removal system works more efficiently on skin moisture free.
- Adjust the heat setting on Tria laser. There are three settings to choose from: low, medium and high. The highest settings will produce the best results remove hair. If the highest setting is too painful, starts out at a low, then gradually go higher as your skin adjusts to the sensation.
- Press the laser device against your skin, allowing the diode laser to penetrate the hair follicle. Move a few millimeters after each pulse of light to cover as much as the hair follicles as possible. Keep doing this until you have enough to apply the treatment around the desired area.