Most Popular Hair Color Trends for 2013 – Hair color trends 2013 is here and how! 2013 transfer with it some cool, funky hair color trends and exciting. From the Red base stark for the browns, a number of trends are making their way this year. If you are the adventurous type or want to stay safe, there are a number of hair color you can choose from. Read on to find out where the hottest hair color is this year and why!
- Brunette is one of the best hair color that comes with warm tones. There are many variations in color brown hair color.This hair colour is also very popular, but need to be careful because it fades quickly. There are special shampoos and conditioners for colored hair. It is recommended that you use them to make colors last longer. Brunettes continue to ease in the warmer months if they go a little lighter on the tip or to their overall color. So many of my clients bring pictures of Minka Kelly for the inspiration of their hair. She has such a warm, beautiful golden brown color looks fantastic with her skin.
- Balayage is taking the country by storm and salon work on all hair colours, but especially great on blonde with a lovely bottom. I’ve been getting balayage for years now.
- Ombre hair color that has sprung up on the red carpet for more than a year and is a good choice of color for Brunettes. As you can see many celebrities hair coloring their hair in beautiful ombre, you can use the search form or click here to find celebrities with hair ombre. Ombre is a color that starts at the root and gradually fading light towards the tip. It gives you that perfect beachy sun kissed look!
- Blonde is that perfect color between blonde and brunette who first made popular back in 2007 by supermodel Gisele Bundchen and remain popular into 2013.
- Platinum blond hair still popular get into 2013. For wavy frizzy hair and medium length with a tone brunette, add texture with your style and some caramel colored highlights are spread. A dazzling effect was created by combining the highlights on the basic color-rich, keep in mind that color blonde hair requires a lot of care to be taken and the fading sunlight color this early. Golden blond or blonde with honey highlights, also look cool. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a great example of a natural blonde with a tinge of Apricot and gold and Sofia Vergara are warm and gold demand reflected brunette hair color.